Welcome to Governors Ridge
Governors Ridge is a traditional apartment community in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, PA. We offer moderate apartments and townhomes for rent in Ross Township. Our Community is situated on a peaceful, wooded hillside that gives a relaxing escape from today's busy lifestyles - the perfect place to call home.
Whether you are seeking a two-bedroom apartment or a two or three-bedroom townhome, Governors Ridge has a home for you. Our Ross Township apartments are well equipped featuring spacious layouts, washer & dryer connections, and central air. Select homes also feature a private entrance and attached garage.
Live well at Governors Ridge. We offer a selection of amenities designed to make your life easier and more convenient. Our community features:
• Renovated Interiors*
• Furnished Apartments*
• Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
• Gas or Electric Cooking
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker*
• Stainless Steel Appliances*
• Eat-in Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Kitchen Pantry*
• Laundry Connections in Townhomes
• Central Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans*
• Dining Room in Most Homes
• Cable Ready and High-speed Internet Available
• Laundry Facilities in Every Building
• Garage Included with Most Townhomes
• Off-street Parking
• Picnic Area
*In Select Homes
As a resident of Governors Ridge you will appreciate our unbeatable combination of quality and convenience.
Are you in need of a pet friendly Ross Township apartment?
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Two pets per home
- No weight limits
- Non-refundable pet fee: $250
- Monthly pet rent: $25
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler,
Schedule your tour of Governors Ridge today. Our beautiful apartment homes for rent in North Hills Pittsburgh have everything you need to live a life of comfort.
Discover Ross Township
Convenience is king in Ross Township, and never is that more evident than at Governors Ridge. We offer you easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh. This is the ideal North Hills location:
- Major employers nearby: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PNC Bank, Westinghouse, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Allegheny General Health, and Verizon
- Located in the North Hills School District
- Minutes from I-279 and McKnight Road
- Close to Ross Park Mall